Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

Shopping!!

I'm still tired...yeah..Yesterday, go shopping at CP, Wisma Merdeka, then to Karamunsing....uhuhuhu....But i didn't found any clothes!! WTF.... This is what happened when am too 'SLIM'.... It's like, "ooohhhh.....I want those dress"....But, TIDAK MUAT.....uhuhuhu... Got few clothes la yg sa mo beli....but, can meh wear those sexy clothes pigi Church?? CANNOT....So sa cancel lor...what to do....

******

What I bought yesterday????
******


Only this.... Gold Heels by NOSE....

*****

Sa suda pigi MENGAKUN kemarin..

2 comments:

JPP Papa said...

Merry Christmas Marmalade!
To you and the whole of your family member. Please forgive me if there's anything I misspelled or hurt you, in anyway, in my blog.

Thank you for being so kind, thank you for being so friendly and always coming back to my boring blog. I wish The Christmas brings joy to you, happiness, smile and love all around you till next year and forever it will be.

From:
Joneh - Papa to Josh Luke, twins Preston and Presley and hubby to my wife Fele.

Merry Christmas again :)

mArMaLaDe said...

Thanx PapaJ..

never bored to read ur blog, love to read abt ur boysn ur smart wife :)

Merry Christmas to U PapaJ, ur lovely Wife, d cute Josh, n the HOT wanabe twins Preston n Presley.. God Bless..Amen