Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm Scared!

i wonder how much will i get..haha..am talking about my result..will i get 3 pointer above?since i din study hard for the final exam, i tot maybe i will only get 3.++ but less that 3.5..arrgghhhh!!!takut what! i tried again n again buka the poly pnya web but xdapat, bz betul...cis!makin i takutzzz..still remember my last paper, financial accounting 3, aku jawab suma but all the answer half ja..camana la tu?? hope my PB can help me.. i think from 4 papers, thats the tough 1..have to remember the format, how to calculate itu ini..ching! God bless me...haha... will tell u guys what i get,wanna go home ody..mo ujan sda..

~~mmUUUaaxXX~~



**ody check my result and yeah..ok jg la..**
ENGLISH FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES 4, A-
PERAKAUNAN KEWANGAN 3, B
PENGAUDITAN, A-
PERAKAUNAN PENGURUSAN, B-
PERCUKAIAN MALAYSIA 1, B

No comments: