Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Final Sugandoi Kaamatan DBKK 2009

Well, I didn't win. But I'm really glad to part of it and I'm proud of myself. Competing with some of the talented singer in Kota Kinabalu, I am so happy. One of the greatest experience I've ever had. I won't stop singing..lol! Padahal hari tu berabis cakap malas suda nyanyi..hehe.. When I think back, I said to myself why I want to quit? Wasted. So here I am, back to the track. Aha..This Friday, 15th May 2009 all the finalist will perform again for the Kaamatan Concert at Lintasan Deasoka, Kota Kinabalu. Our turn is from 5pm to 8pm. Wish that U guys can come and enjoy the night with us and with all the KDM and Sabahan's people. Ok that's all for now. Oh btw, ni ada keratan akhbar dari Sabah Times.



ps: I got this from Dbos blog..credit to him..

*hugs*
peace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uinahhhhhhhhhhh......

mArMaLaDe said...

luke: hikhik..kalah jg

Stacey Dave said...

Hi, i'm a fan of singing too.. cuma skrg gentua sda la... akeke...

Mana satu koo nih? Judith?

Tia pa bah klu kalah, ikut lagi... ikuuuut ja any singing contest.. bagus tu utk tambah pengalaman. ko masih muda ada byk masa lagi, bukan mcm sia... :(

all the best!!

Marmalade said...

stacey dave: thanx..hehe..sa yg tu na nama dia ruthnetta..hehe

ya la, next time ikut lagi..hehe

^_^

*Ruth*