Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Gurangas

Maybe I'm a bit kasar, that's why la jadi macam ni..haha..Why did i say that? See that pict below ...




What is that? Ok that's my notebook *sorry image blurr*.. I don't know what had happened sampai dia pecah/broke/crack/hancur/rosak macam tu. Maybe 'he' wants me to buy a new notebook, because I've been using this since 3years ago.. Eya kan..haha! Well, sorry to disappoint you my dear. I don't think I'll buy a new 1 at this moment, maybe next year or next next year or never? LOL! Bukan notebook saja pecah my hp and our new mineral waterpot. Gurangas punya tangan, jadi banyak la yang pecah. Kasar ba sa ni. Dush!! Btw, mom bought this notebook for me, jadi senang la mau buat assignment kunun

What should I do, have to admit that sa ni kasar macam lelaki. Err..jan otak kuning ah. Haha! Babe also bengang suda sama sa ni, but I'm blessed coz dia tahan juga sama perangai sa ni. LOL. Macam lari topik suda. sengihnampakgigi
Before sa melalut lagi, I think I should stop now. Mau kasi lembut2 dulu ni jadi perempuan ayu.
kenyit

No comments: