Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Boring.

Forgot to bring my broadband.
So here I am, online in the office. sengihnampakgigi
These few days was a very boring day.
Yalah, since my BB is at kampong, I didn't online after working hours.
Ndada internet ku di rumah kan.
Furthermore, I don't have much/many works in the office.
By the time being lah.
Hujung minggu & bulan terkapai-kapai buat report.
LOL.

Sudahlah the 'in-law' balik kampung since 3weeks ago.
Nah keboringan jo! gelakguling
Awal pagi sudah sott.

Ah.
I wanna go back to where I belong.
I miss them.

................................................................................................................

Some people are just ............
Maybe i talked too much, or
maybe they just don't realized, or
maybe they're just like me,
ignoring the problems/avoiding those haters.

OK lah..kerja dulupeace

No comments: