Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tagged 1#

(Ucap terima kasih & letakkan link orang yang memberi award ini.)

Kotohuadan Thank u Terima kasih to Serra for tagging me. *Offday besok so ada la kunun masa*

(Nyatakan 7 perkara tentang diri anda.)

Well, I’m about to tell you 7 things that you may NEVER know about me.. And here it goes:

1. I've been with this guy since 7years ago --> J.B

2. I have scars all over my kaki and tangan because of cacar and kejajalan diri sendiri. lol. but that doesn't mean i can't wear shorts to town right? kenyit

3. I hate cockroaches. meremang bulu roma kalau nampak itu lipasss

4. The youngest officer in MBB Tawau *kira juga ka tu jelir

5. I've joined Mentor, OIAM, MystarzLG, AF, Gangstarz audition, but never get the chance to be the finalist..lol..except for mystarzlg, was the top20 during season 2(atau 3..lupa)

6. I have a lot of shoe collection yet i don't know where the hell are they. Anyway, i don't like sandals, i prefer selipar tebal.

7. I bought b*a and sa**ut every month. kawan pun heran

(Pass kepada 15 orang award ni)

Susa juga mau cari 15orang ni.. hehe.. those who've already did this, just ignore kio..and those who don feel like doing this, also can ignore..kenyit

Cheers!

No comments: