Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Counting 1#

Yeah..I'm counting the day!
Going back to KK next week.
Feeling super excited!
Ceh. Tiap bulan balik KK juga pun. LOL.
But this time, different.
Might be my last chance to have my off day, long off day.
Coz next month saya punya colleague dijangka akan beranak.
Jadi 2bulan teda off ging!
The good news, I earn more $$ - of course la OT
The bad news, 2bulan la confirm teda off.
Even worst, she's planing to 'leave' us.
Nah, I'm not going to say it, coz I'm actually hoping she'll cancel her plan.

God listen to my prayer. Amen.

*6 more days to TWU-BKI

2 comments:

Mas Light said...

Wuah punya excited, reminds me when I went to study at Lahad Datu, every week mo balik. XD sot. home sick bah. And kebosanan coz that time, the only pleasure fewd is KFC.

mArMaLaDe said...

ahaha..my colleague is from LD, and she called that place as a Koboi Town..lol..macam ada suda seafud restoran sana tuu

Saya kalau boleh mau balik everyweek, but i cant..since im workin on weekend.. T.T