Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

25th

She turns 25th today. 


Sian kan wish diri sendiri. =_='
Anyway, I received lotsa birthday wishes in my Facebook and Twitter profile.
I feel great.  Thank u so much for the love people. *Hugs*

First of all, I'd love to thank my parents for having me. Right? ^_^
If it wasn't because of them, I won't be here, like here typing. Hehe.
Secondly, I thank God for the blessings.  I hope I'll get more blessings from God.
I wanna be healthy and wealthy.  Live happily ever after.
^_^
Amen.

I kinda feel emotional all of a sudden.  
This has been the 3rd year I celebrated my birthday without my hubby. 
Dahulu kala masih boyfriend/girlfriend and Fiance. Konon.
I don't need a gift.  I just wanna spend my birthday with him.
Long distance relationship sucks.  Seriously.

#notetoself
I hope i can be more wiser than yesterday 
Work hard, earn more cash.  Be promoted.
Lil' Utth or JB Jr. God bless, Amen.
Be more responsible in life as I am now a wife to someone, JB.
Money, Money, Money.

**
"Ya Tuhan berkatilah saya.  Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan di murahkan rezeki, serta hidup dalam keadaan yang tenang bersama keluarga tercinta. Semoga Engkau juga mengkurniakan saya dan suami seorang anak yang akan bakal memeriahkan lagi kehidupan kami.  Jauhkanlah saya dari segala kejahatan.  Tunjukkanlah saya jalan yang benar andai saya tersilap langkah. Berkatilah juga keluarga serta rakan-rakan saya."
Semua ini saya mohon atas nama Mu ya  Tuhan.
Atas nama Bapa dan Putera dan Roh Kudus,

Amin.