Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2007

"SORRY, BLAME IT ON ME"

"As life goes on I’m starting to learn more and more about responsibility
I realize everything I do is affecting the people around me
So I want to take this time out to apologize for things I have done
And things that have not occurred yet
And the things they don’t want to take responsibility for"


this song reminds me about all the wrong things that i have done before, for thus whom i like, my friend, n my parents..one of my friend wants me not to sms or call him again..i was shock..

"y we can't be friend anymore?"

..you know y?its all because i already have a boyfriend..he likes me?yeah....i felt sad too..I've lost a good friend..he said to me that

"u can say whatever i wanna say, but it won't change what i've already said.."

i like him too, but only as a friend..what else i can do..i can't love him..i had a boyfriend..
deep inside my heart..i wish that i can turn back time, for not knowing him..but its also not his fault..my heart bleeds more than i thought..hurts more than he think..its all my fault..why i have to face this situation..why when I'm willing to be his friend although i know his bad behaviour, he's avoiding me..or maybe its all my fault..

"SORRY, BLAME IT ON ME"

No comments: