Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!!!!!!

Christmas is coming soon........

It's the day where all my family member kumpul togader-gader, karaoke, makan2, n also moginum..yessss....Be with family during X'mas Day is good....Yala kan, coz only during X'mas all my brother, sister, cousin, aunt, uncle, bla...bla...bla...semua saudara plus me la, go balik kampung..It's like our family gathering! em.....I remember last year X'mas celebration at my house, tho not blasstt enough, but all of us were having so much fun! Got games also for the kids and for the tanak wagu n sumandak....em....We are planning to do Dance Competition, same like 'Dancing With The Star' competition...ekekekeke....Not sure yet..




PS: Our last year X'mas Cake! cheese n chocolate cake.....yummmy........em......hope my sister will sponsor JD n Chivas for the youngster....kekeke... :)

No comments: