Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Smart Girl

Last Sunday, me n my 4 years old cousin, Erica were having a conversation about her brother. Read.......

E: Utth, do u wanna know?

me: what?

E: Dovis(her bro) saw ghost oh last night..he saw white figure passed in front of him, then at his back when he kencing2 outside our house

me: (am trying to scare her) ba...ba....beware kama....got ghost at ur house oh....

E: ish.. (then she told me this) if Pontianak, use onion to halau them..and if B2, use lime(limau)!

me: oh really?em.....(trying to scare her again) ba..ba...beware kama.....

E: eh...I'm not scared, i believe in God bah!

PS: see...how smart she is....seriously, she always remember what people said to her....very naughty, but have a good brain....well, well, well....what can we say, i only hope that her God given brain will be smarter than before..coz I'm afraid bad people will take advantage of what she had....i swear to God, if someone hurt her, I'll never let them live in peace..

GOD BLESS ME & MY FAMILY....AMEN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL so pandai! Hahahaha!

mArMaLaDe said...

cindy: admit it..hehe..never feel bored talking with her,tho she's 4years old, she talk like a 40years old mom..haha

Anonymous said...

hmmm hehe smart smart

mArMaLaDe said...

limadang.com: smart like me...hehe *kunun*

Anonymous said...

now life not empty any more, got lots of friends here in blogsphere
-kosorou kopo nangku doho

mArMaLaDe said...

kaamatan_blog: ekeke...u r EDWIN!!!hahaha...yups...now i have lots of friends...mcm ko awal balik ba tu ari...ya ka?