Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

Can't wait to celebrate Christmas with my family.. Tomorrow will do my Christmas shopping with BF, sister, cousin, n friends.. huhu.. Guess what will my BF give me for Christmas?? ekekekeke.... He'll give me MONEY... ahahaha... Kidding! Dunno what he will give me, but I just want HIM as a Christmas gift... How about U people?? :)

Am still thinking what style/fashion shud i have this year... Last year tia sempat beli baju cantik... So, this year I want to look fabulous! ahahaha... MOKIRAYOU suda sa... emmm.... I can't wait to go shopping!!!!!!! HO HO HO!!!!

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
~Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976


MERRY CHRISTMAS 2007....

No comments: