Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh it's April Fool!

And that is the reason why I don't wanna go out today. Afraid if someone or somebody will 'April Fool' me..LOL..
How's your 'April Fool Day'??? GOTCHA!! sengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigi
Luckily, I never been 'April Fool'..haha..

Have a nice day! senyumkenyitsenyumkenyitsenyumkenyit

ps : i wanna change my blog's theme..but i don't know how..sedih i've tried many times, but still not working *sigh* i feel stupid tension

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worry not, 1st April just passed. Good luck on the blog's theme. I don't use that much blogspot, so I am not too sure myself, can't help you there... :)

mArMaLaDe said...

irenelim: thanx..will try my best to learn.. :)

Naomi Liz said...

don't say u stupid bah dearrrr... hehe... maybe u'r not good in something, but u r GUUUUD in something else! *wink* ;D

mArMaLaDe said...

Na-O: hehee..gud at stage ble la..hehe..wat stage?wakakakaka ;P