Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Penat Gila Bah!

Yeppsss...we just moved in to our new house last week..I mean my family yah..I am very happy because I've finally got my own room, eventho it's not that big, but cukup lah untuk saya saja.
Nda banyak juga mau di cerita ni, tapi lama nda story2, jadi melalut dulu laa.. hahaha
Ok laa, let me story2 bout our new home..It's really new, baru siap last week. I'm a bit dissapointed juga la, because ada lubang di siring. WHY? haha.. U don't wanna know. But I'm happy(again). It's located not far from our old house(or should I say rumah pusaka?), it's about 800metres laa. Jauh ka? Memang jauh kalau angkat barang nda guna lorry. I tell u! Last Sat sya angkat la konon barang guna kereta sorong(full ah, yg berat lagi..demm), at 1st i don't feel the pain, but a few hours later, peha sa sakit bah, macam yang baru balik dari pesta tari menari ni..haha..I'm not lying. Maybe because I've never done any heavy job for the past few months or years. Kira macam kejutan budaya mengangkat barang.

What I'm trying to say is, moving on to a new life(home) is not that easy. The happiness is always mixed with the tiredness. I u get what I mean. Somehow, we have to sacrifice something to makes us and people around us to be happy. Penat gila macam mana pun, I still love my new home. And I love my family love

No comments: