Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A sneak peek into our house :D

Mom's fav 'pet'..do not use it without her permission, err she won't let anyone use it..LOL!

ruang tamu yang masih kosong..we'll add more, someday.....
bathroom and toilet..haha

our small kitchen..

my small room sengihnampakgigi
but hey, i love it..look at my bed, cute kan..hahaha!
tapi semak.. kenyit

OK..Why did I post this? Bukan mau tunjuk2, just wanna post something about our small house. Still not used to sleep in my room, coz we're still new with it. We've move in to this house since 2 or 3 (or 4?) months ago. Weekend saja sa tidur di rumah. Belum sampai half year, I'm gonna leave this house for an unknown period of time..months, a year maybe merajuk

We're doing a house warming this weekend. Mau kasi sembahyang ni rumah *pemberkatan*
hopefully everything is going to be fine.

*fuh! pening kepala sa dengar tu orang tua bising saja..

No comments: