Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Single/Taken

I wish that I’m single.

WHY?

Haha! I don’t know.
What I know and I experienced, being in a relationship needs a lot of sacrifice.

Actually, I don’t wish to be single. That ‘unexpected wish’ suddenly pops in my mind, so I just wrote it down. LOL!

Or maybe, I wish for that because I am worried. Yeps. I’m leaving soon. Most probably, I’m not going to be in KK for a long period. It means, I’m gonna leave him here in KK for an unknown period of time. Gosh! It is so hard for me to say good bye to him. Even for a week. XD
When is the last time I’ve been away from him? I don’t remember
Just say I’m jiwang. OK. I get that. Haha! But the truth is, I don’t wanna leave him. Blame it to that ****. Kenapa la sa kena letak di sana. Huhu.

So, in this case. I wish I am single. Baru nda rasa berat hati mau kasi tinggal orang.

Being in love is one of the greatest gifts I received from God, and I really appreciate it.
Knowing him is also one of the best things ever happens in my life.
I’m just glad that I’m not single.

3 comments:

Mas Light said...

ko mo pigi mana?

Velarry Suan said...

Sot ba ko.. gitu bagus dia ko ada perasaan mau jadi single..hahaha..

mArMaLaDe said...

Massy: sa mo pigi tawau suda next month..hehe

Yeye: kadang2 single, best kali ba..ahahahhaa..dui nda ba... XD