Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Siou * Sorry * Maaf

Maigot! Punya lama sa nda update. It's already June! And I'll be 24th this month ;P
Ceh. Promote lagi konon. Hehe.

Well, as usual many things happened last month.
Paling sa ingat sa nyanyi kuyak time Final Sugandoi di KDCA.
It's a loooooooong story.
Nda payah sa cakap nanti menyakitkan hati pihak-pihak lain.
Biar itu kejadian jadi pengajaran untuk sa, kamu, dan korang.
Seriously, sampai sa nda berani tingu gambar yang dorang post.
Sa nda berani baca apa yang dorang tulis, nanti sa tambah sakit hati.
DAN MALU.
Sa sampai macam tawar hati mau menyanyi.
Menyanyi depan orang pun sa malu.
But at least, sa ada juga la cakap yang sa nda pandai nyanyi suda.
*cover*

Being booed and laughed were not on my wishlist.
But yeah, things happened.
Lesson learnt.
And yup, u, u, u, u, u, and u might have heard about me.
Yang nda layak dapat numbur 2.

Anyway, thanks to the person who apologized.
It wasn't 100% your fault :)
But thanks. Glad u did apologize right after the incident.
At least, u did care about my feelings.
And at least, I know there're some people who understand.

Listen, I can sing.. Yes I can. But I'm just being unlucky that night.

And..

Put yourself on my feet.
Then you'll know how i felt that night.
You'll know how embarrassed i was.
You'll know how disappointed I am.
You'll know how good I am in cursing people.
Kidding ;P

But,

from the bottom of my heart, I am really sorry coz I didn't do my very best.
I've tried.
Sorry Huguan Siou.
Sorry KDCA.

Will you apologize?
Yeah you?
No, YOU.

No comments: