Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Haiya!

I've done some research about Maybank and Forex. Maybe I'm too excited sampai lupa mau check sijil-sijil yang patut dibawa. Ok padan muka! Well, I forgot to bring my curriculum certificates. Luckily, my kampung is not sooo jauh from KK. They didn't asked for my curriculum certificates, but just incase kan, orang bilang 'sediakan payung sebelum hujan'. Hopefully, they won't ask for it. They won't right?? I only have my academic certificates.

Aha! Another thing is, my MUET punya result. For me the result was ok, since I didn't study time exam MUET. But how can I show them if it looks like this???!!

this is not because of me!!

I didn't know what happen to my poor paper. Well, actually my friend punya mama yang almost terbuang result saya sampai jadi macam ni. Yalah, memang boleh ambil lagi balik ni exam tapi kesian lah saya. How am I going to show them this? Or I shouldn't show them because the result is just so-so. Kogutz punya result kan, tapi almost got band4 juga..sigh..

OK lah, mau study dulu. Pening kepala macam jawab soalan exam pula. tension

*hugs*

No comments: