Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

I HATE U!!

Damn! I really hate u M*S and AIR*SIA. How could you did that to me. LOL! I am really sad, mad, l.e.d? Haha! I'm so pissed of with the flight ticket, sekejap murah tapi mahal dia lama. HUH! I am suppose to be at Kuching tomorrow for the RWMF, but I have to cancel it because of the flight ticket is too expensive*for me*. Mom already agreed to sponsor my flight ticket, but kesian pula kan mau minta dia. Isk! Anak tak guna nanti. Nanti adik sa jeles. XD

I've already plan to go there since March. But see what happen? Dorang la tu, last minit cakap mau pegi. Mau beli ticket nda kasitau, suda beli baru kasi tau. Sitt punya Leejuk! Soooooooooo JEALOUS with them! I'd better stop talking about it. Dang!

OK BYE

>:(

2 comments:

carolchs said...

bah next year lagi la :)

mArMaLaDe said...

yah next time lg chegu..hehee