Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Have a Joyful Christmas Day

Before this year ends, and before I forgot. I'd love to wish a very happy Merry Christmas to everyone. It has been a great year for me so far. Yalah, being away from family over a year, things happened. I still can survive. Homesick, so much! Nvm, I've earned may experience.

Somehow, it's one of the saddest Christmas to one of my cousin. Hope she can deal with it. Let the soul rest in peace. We love u dearly Ben. Merry Christmas to U up there, I bet U are having a great day up there because U are with Him. I have to admit, I miss U. :(

Apa-apa pun, life must go on. Build a new life, new resolution. RESOLUTION? Haven't think about it yet. 13more days to go till the new year comes.
Last but not least(skema), wishing u guys a joyful happy Merry Christmas. Let us make it more exciting this year.

God Bless.
HO HO HO! Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Nina Manson said...

May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas!