Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

MMXI!

Dear beloved blogger-friends,
I would love to wish a very Happy New Year 2011. May this year brings u more happiness in life.
Remember all the great memories of twenty ten, erase the bitter one. Let's build a new life as a new chapter has just begun.
I'm probably gonna end my bujang-hood life end of this year, if things work like what'd planned.
God bless.

Twenty-ten is like, a second ago. Lotsa things happened. Me engaged, which is great.
People come and gone, which is NOT GREAT. But what to do, thats how life is, right?
And yes, I do hope this twenty-eleven be good to me. Like, being transfer to KK Branch? Perhaps? And more bonus? Perhaps Mr. PCEO? ;P

My new resolution? Hell yeah! I do have one.
To be more healthier! No more cigar. Less beer. More MAKAN!
Goodbye unhealthy life! Let's rock the world with more yummy food in my stomach!
Let's gain more weight Marmalade!

~XOXO~

No comments: