Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

OFFday

Best!
But, kerja halfday.
Kena buat sales, haven't achieve my personal target yet.
Lucky I got 2, 1 more.
Credit card. Anyone? :)

Sorry for unable to update frequently.
Was too busy. And too lazy.
I just tweet. Too much.

Lama nda rasa offday on weekends.
Dengar-dengar, new staff is coming early Feb.
She's gonna be posted to my department.
FYI, I'm in Forex Booth.
Saturday Sunday kerja.
Harap-harap nda effect my leave.
PLEASE.
Bukan khabar angin ni, yang benar sudah.
Hmmm.
Tolong don't kacau my April leave ok?

But one thing I don't understand.
Why must the two of us, the outstation staff have to work in the same department?
Both are celebrating Christmas.

AH. Should've send my transfer application.
Yeah. ASAP.

Hate the feelings.

*dilemma*

No comments: